An Expert Review About MyCarePack- Introduction
Do you a family member, a relative or a friend who is an inmate in a certain rehabilitation facility? Whether you do or not his prose is very important for you because we always don’t know about tomorrow.
There are times when you might want to send a package to that inmate friend and you don’t know where to begin. Next time you are faced with such a challenge try out MyCarePack.
MyCarePack is an online store which allows you to buy and sell commissary based packages anyone who is undergoing rehabilitation in correctional facilities.
They provide small packages which contain food items and supplies which are strictly meant to provide relief to inmates. MyCarePack provides an opportunity for inmates and family members or friends to show their love and support for one another in a less stressful environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take for your order to reach the recipient?
After you place an order, the information is immediately sent to an appropriate order fulfillment
store. The order takes from 2 to 7 days to reach the recipient.
2. Can you track the status of your order?
Yes, you can track your order status. There is an order tracking system that you can use to easily track your orders using the confirmation number sent to you while placing the order.
3. How many orders can be placed for one recipient?
In most cases, the inmate facilities allow the recipients to receive only one package in a week. But if you place more than one order in a single week, MyCarePack will make efforts to stagger deliveries in several weeks but if they fail, a refund will be made to you.
4. Important guidelines to consider when sending commissary packages
If you are planning to send a package to your loved ones through MyCarePack then you need to consider the following guidelines.
1. You should visit the official MyCarePack website by navigating the URL https://mycarepack.com/ through your favorite browser.
2. You should know the location where your inmate is held and his ID. If so select his location and the facility he/she is held in on the respective dropdowns. Press enter button on your keyboard or the go button if you are using a mobile phone.
3. Choose the items you want on the product page that appears afterward and press enter.
4. On the search inmate box, find the name of your friend or family member by keying in his/her name and then proceed to the payment page.
5. Provide your credit card details then confirm your purchase and you will be done. Your item will be delivered to them.
MyCarePack usually sends $1 to your credit card before checkout to confirm the validity of your credit card. This $1 is never deducted at any point from your account.
With MyCarePack, the following payment methods are allowed.
• American Express
We recommend making good use of MyCarePack because it is very efficient and convenient. You will be able to do deliveries to your inmate family member or friends. You are assured that your product will be delivered in time and safely without any compromises.
If at any time an item is damaged, MyCarePack will replace it for free therefore you don’t have to be worried of incurring loses or delivering of damaged items to inmates. Your credit card safety is guaranteed too because the protection of your privacy is their top priority.