Free Tax USA Customer Service Number

Average: 2 (4 votes)
9 Reviews
Free Tax USA

Free Tax USA

Free Tax is an American online tax preparation corporation offering tax-related assistance services. They offer a tax preparation software that is pretty useful in some of the main tax conditions, such as home ownership, itemised deductions, filing jointly, investments, education, and rental property. It is a perfect software for filing tax returns for small businesses. Free Tax USA was started in 2001 by a team of developers and presently owned by TaxHawk.
The corporation is the original member of the IRS Free File Alliance. They are one of the fastest growing tax websites in the United States. The slogan of the corporation is “Do it right, Do it for free”. The services of DigiCert, Security Metrics, and Truste are used by this software. It is updated every financial year by a team of tax professionals. The corporation has a workforce of around 150 people working in the different departments.

Free Tax USA customer care number 3092

Free Tax USA Pricing

The software is available in four different variants, named Free Edition, Tax Extensions, Free Old Returns, and Deluxe Edition. The Free Edition comes with features, such as Tax Return Backup, Itemized Deductions, and much more, whereas the main features of Deluxe Edition are unlimited amended returns, audit assistance, and priority support.
The Tax Extension variant of Free Tax USA offers safe and secure tax filing services to their customers while the Free Old Return variant is for the people want to file present returns.

Conatct detail of Free Tax USA

  • Address

    PO Box 51048, Provo, Utah 84605-1048, United States

  • Contact Number

    (801) 812-1040

  • Email Address

  • Website

Identify this call type

Click on the type of call you are receiving to help identify the caller.

42% Automated

8 reported this number as automated

0% Collection

0 reported this number as collection

0% Legitimate

0 reported this number as legitimate


0% Marketing

0 reported this number as marketing

0% Scam

0 reported this number as scam

58% Other

11 reported this number as other

  • You can add your reviews or experience with the listed company and its customer care support service.
  • Website support english language, So please write in english only.
  • Please do not post any financial private data publically like your bank account details, credit card numbers or mobile numbers here.
  • Please do not use or post any abusive/porn language in the website.
  • This website is moderated, inappropriate and off topic comments are removed.

comments (9) on Free Tax USA Customer Service Contact Number

You claim federal filing is free, yet you charged $12.95 twice on my bank account

Posted on May 11, 2018 at 11:35 PM

Steve DeAnna says: If federal tax is free why was i charged $12.95 two times on my Huntington account?

Finding way to access tax return

Posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 10:53 PM

Manell E Estela says: I like your product but I can't access my 2015 tax return and can only see 2012. What is the matter?

James Jemison says:

Posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 08:04 PM

I'm lookin for a refund I paid for the wrong year on 6/29

Eddie Williams says:

Posted on Jun 27, 2016 at 10:44 PM

What papers do I mail to the IRS for my state and federal taxes?

Eddie Williams says:

Posted on Jun 27, 2016 at 10:36 PM

I did not receive both years of taxes I paid for.

Kiiyana Heath says:

Posted on Apr 13, 2016 at 11:01 PM

I went to complete my 2012 taxes. I put in my debit card information and the next page said that the process for $12.99 and i would get federal and state taxes but it couldn't be competed because I needed to complete a schedule c form. I went back to complete the form and at the end they asked for my credit card information. They have already taken $12.99 from my card for the first process(which they didn't even complete) and now they are asking for another $5.99 (and they don't even give me the option to have state and fed taxes. 630 561 2557 is my contact number.

Christine Sessions says:

Posted on Mar 25, 2016 at 08:03 PM

Please help me obtain a new password.. I don't remember my security questions. Please help me.

Laurie says:

Posted on Mar 09, 2016 at 05:08 AM

Since I now live in California, how do I fill out the verification form for my Ohio e-file? Do I use my California address off my Car drivers license, or my Ohio DL?

Michael Maurice McFarland says:

Posted on Feb 20, 2016 at 10:23 PM

Hey my name is Michael Maurice McFarland i had my taxes done with yall online this year an i got approved for my money but what i'm trying to say is i don't have my on bank account an i put my tax money in my step dad account an is bank told him yall Charge him $52.00 an i want to no if there a Chance he can get his money back because the bank sent the money back to the IRS cause i don't have account with the bank THANKS


Recently Discussed Reviews