It is an American eyewear company that is serving the whole country since 1990 at more than 170 locations and in 36 states. They include a huge range of products in glasses, sunglasses and eyewear with being headquartered in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States.
The journey started up in 1990 with the opening of the first store in Appleton, Wisconsin by Dr. Doug Barnes. It was taken as a company from a warehouse optical concept to a major competitor in the optical industry.
The objective was to offer quality eyewear at every day low prices with one-hour service and with this millions have saved money while improving their vision.
Gradually with success, the company set up a mile marker of 100 stores in 2009 which is now up to 162 in almost 34 states across the United States.
They are known for their unique styles and quality frames in the market for everyone. Eyemart Express is also operating the business under brand names Eyewear Express, Vision4Less, and VisionMart Express. They are the fastest-growing eyeglass retail company in the nation.
What they are known for?
The style and fashion are on the run as they change on daily basis so to get oneself on the top list among the collection of latest styles in eyewear Eyemart Express is always there to present the new range.
They are committed to offering you affordable and quality prescription glasses. Among lenses they offer the following;
• Lined Bifocal lenses: These are the lenses that provide sight correctness for both near and far visions.
• Lined Trifocal lenses: The lens shows the three focal points separated by two visible lines that prove beneficial in clear vision at near, intermediate and far distances.
• No line progressive lenses: These are the bi-or trifocal lens without any lines
• High definition HD lenses: These offer clarity up to 10 times with a 40% wider field view and 30% increased sharpness on both sides.
• Light changing lenses: These are the photochromic lenses helpful during UV light presence.
Aside from technique, a material also plays the best part in making of lenses and thus includes CR39 plastic, polycarbonate, High-index plastic and trivex.
Even the lenses have scratch-resistant coating, UV coating, and non-glare coating that high up the company’s standard.
The company got placed on 7th position by Vision Monday among the nation’s top optical retailers in 2013 and is now among the top ten largest optical retailers in the nation according to a recent report of 2017.