We are talking about a company that is well known for electronic payment processing on a global scale.
Viabuy works under the PPRO Group as payment professionals to offer a full range of issuing services for debit and prepaid cards.
They issue Visa and Mastercard prepaid cards to consumer and corporate based customers since 2006 and is headquartered in London.
What is this Viabuy prepaid card?
We can consider this card to be a great alternative to a credit card. Some main features make it more popular as follows;
• Gold and black card are designed with real high embossing
• One gets the facility to load their card free of charge by bank transfer via the IBAN assigned to the personal card account.
• No need for credit checks
• No interest or draft fees required
• No loss of spending control
• No need to link a bank account and credit check agencies
• One can keep track of the spending by email or text
• It is easy to use on over 36 million Mastercard locations and over 2 million ATMs
• One can even get salary through it.
Do they charge?
The service is free from yearly fees for the first three years and after three years the renewal of the card will be charged with 29.90 Euro whereas the card-issuing fee is 89.70 Euro.
The black and the gold card will be charged with a minimum first load of 90 Euro.
How it works and is they safe?
The process of using it is as easy as prepaid mobile phone cards. One just has to load the desired prepaid funds onto Viabuy prepaid Mastercard card account and then compared it to a credit card with a credit line and use it anywhere without paying any interest or penalty fees.
These cards can be issued both physically and as virtual cards or NFC devices.
Yes, they are safe as this financial brand is certified within the EU with an e-money license issued by the UK financial regulatory body FCA. Even they have PCI-certified principal members of Mastercard and Visa.
This brand is working as a fully integrated interactive platform supporting a multitude of national and international payment schemes in more than 190 countries.
They also offer comprehensive programming enabling B2B prepaid solutions that are mainly considered under the parent companies' cross card brand or on a co-brand basis.