Tomtop is an e-commerce website working as a wholesale and retail shop since 2004.
The company is offering reliable, high-quality and diverse daily use products at best price and with free coupons.
They are best known for products like video games, mobile phone accessories, computer accessories, clothing, home and garden items, jewelry, car accessories, media player, RC models and many more.
The company is headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong and employs around 5000 employers.
When it got started?
The company got started in June 2004 and is working since then under Shezhen TomTop Technology Co., Ltd.
The company is currently having ten branch offices, 80 thousand m2 domestic and overseas warehouses and all day real-time responded ERP.
Why to go for the site?
Being a wholesaler they have the recommendation of Alibaba to be a Gold supplier since 2006 and also have a TrustPass certificate thus being one of the leading trade companies all over the world.
Aside from this, they have the following qualities that make them the first choice of any customer around the world.
• Variability of products: The follow in introducing the products with state of the art design, reliable quality, and unbeatable prices to satisfy customer’s demand.
At present, they have more than 100000 products listed on their site for people worldwide.
• Best Price: They offer you the product for 10-70% off than the local market and continuously have a look at the changing prices through the option of adding other URLs in the “Price Match”.
• High Quality: The products available on the site are of high quality with excellent and reliable designs that are thoroughly checked in their warehouse before making the delivery plus adding in it a 1-year repair warranty with money back in 45 days if customers are not satisfied.
• Optimized shipping: They offer you shipping of products within 24 hours or earlier than other sites. One can also choose “Airmail with track number”, “EMS”, “DHL” and “UPS”.
• Free coupons, points, and rewards: They help you save around 40% on purchase from the site and also offer points and rewards by joining the site, signing up, reporting a bug, writing a review, posting a topic or reply, joining the newsletter and making a purchase.
They are thus taking over the world market with their prices that are hard to beat as compared to locals.