ioffer.com is an online platform that allows its users to sell and buy products.
The main headquarters of the company is situated in San Francisco, California, United States.
There are more than one million users on the website that include about 75,000 sellers.
It is simply an online marketplace where people can shop and sell any item. Overall, there are over 100 million products for sales having many active buyers as well as sellers.
This online trading community was established on 1st May 2002 by Steven Nerayoff. Furthermore, the Facebook page of this online community has more than 402,000 fans that are simply astonishing.
There is a great variety of products sold by the company that is explained below:
• Women’s Fashion- Dresses, shorts, clutches, belts, sunglasses, jewelry, wallets, pants, skirts, lingerie, backpacks, travel bags, shoes, etc.
• Men’s Fashion- jeans, underwear, outerwear, hoodies, sweaters, tracksuits, shirts, loafers, slippers & ties among other.
• Jewelry & Watches- rings, jewelry sets, body jewelry, bracelets, wooden jewelry, earrings, dog tags, cufflinks, and many more.
• Health & Beauty- lipstick, nail polish, brushes, foundation, hair extensions, eye liner&eye shadow
• Electronics- iPhone cases, Mp3 players, car electronics, headphones, iPad cases, etc.
• Sporting Goods-sports jerseys, camping, paintball, cycling equipment, airsoft pistols, tennis & racquet, etc.
This online platform competes with many e-commerce sites that include eBay.
They have operations in a great variety of countries that include Australia, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Canada, Australia, Turkey, Netherlands, Singapore, Italy, Czech Republic, United States, Denmark, Philippines, and many more.
The company’s email customer service is only available through the help desk as they don’t offer it via telephone.
The listing of items for sale is completely free, but they charge a commission whenever an item is sold on the website.